What information do I collect?
I collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to my newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on my site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit the site as a guest.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information I collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps me to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve my website (I continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback I receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps me to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order only.
- If you would like to receive future emails and contact from me so you don't miss out on the good stuff, then please subscribe to the Simply for Flying Mailing List. Upon registering you will be required to grant Simply for Flying permission to send you mail as per the new GDPR regulation sets out from the 25th of May 2018.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can opt to unsubscribe at the bottom of each email.